- Knowledge-sharing from local advocates and organizations
- Upcoming community events
- Ways to help victims, such as formulating a safety plan
An alliance is defined as an agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests. Here at AVR, we are passionate about bringing together several voices from our community and strengthening the bond between victim and advocate.
AVR is currently comprised of dedicated individuals from the following organizations:
- Crisis Call Center
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
- Washoe County District Attorney's Office
- Nevada Urban Indians, Inc.
- Washoe County School District
- Safe Embrace
- Reno Police Department Victim Services Unit
- Step 2, Inc.
- Advocates to End Domestic Violence
- Northern Nevada DUI Task Force
If you are interested in joining our mission, please contact us. Stay tuned and thank you for stopping by!