PLEASE SEND NOMINATIONS IN FOR AWARDS...
The Alliance for Victims' Rights (AVR) is proud to honor outstanding and remarkable individuals and businesses who have contributed to the betterment of victims of crime in Northern Nevada through the "Bringing Respect and Honor to Victims" Awards.
The nominee must have shown commendable service(s) that helped a victim of crime anytime during the past year, up to present day. Multiple nominee submissions are welcome. Previous winners are not eligible for nomination. See past winners here.
Award Categories include:
- Phenomenal Community Member
- Outstanding Advocate
- Exceptional Volunteer Advocate
- Remarkable Business
- Outstanding Non-Profit Agency
- Distinguished Member of the Criminal Justice System
- Outstanding Unit in Criminal Justice
- Pioneer In Victim-Services
- Outstanding Agency Non-Criminal Justice
- Stellar Educator
Please fill out the nomination form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 22, 2017
Please provide feedback on the 2016 Washoe County Candlelight Vigil and Award Ceremony at:
The National Center for Victims of Crime is the nation's leading resource and advocacy organization for crime victims and those who serve them.